Suge Knight admits manslaughter over fatal confrontation

Article Image Suge Knight Reportedly Strikes Plea Deal in Terry Carter Murder Case

Tupac Shakur Suge Knight manslaughter death jail sentence hip hop rap Compton | Daily Star

The Death Row Records co-founder entered the plea in Los Angeles Superior Court and has agreed to serve 28 years in prison.

He is alleged to have mowed down two men with his Ford F-150 pickup truck outside a burger stand in the Los Angeles suburb of Compton on January 29, 2015.

Suge Jacob Knight tells TMZ. despite his father striking a 28-year plea deal in his murder case Thursday, he's staying positive about the situation. As part of the agreement the murder charges were dropped, leaving Knight to serve a sentence for voluntary manslaughter after admitting using a "deadly and risky weapon".

Man City suffer surprise home loss to Lyon in Champions League
Depay bears no ill feeling towards United and admits he still feels the old rivalry. "The first half we were not at our best". He was a terrific player and he spends a lot of time with us. "I wouldn't change the players for any others".

The former rap mogul has pleaded no contest to voluntary manslaughter.

The 53-year-old former rap producer appeared in court to enter the no contest plea wearing an orange jail jumpsuit. Moments later, the video shows the SUV backing up and Cle "Bone" Sloan being thrown to the ground. Jury selection for his trial, which could have led to a life sentence, had been scheduled to begin Monday. He was accused of stealing a camera from a woman and of sending threatening text messages to Straight Outta Compton director F. Gary Gray.

But at one point when asked by the judge if he understood his plea could lead to deportation were he not a USA citizen, Knight joked: "Is ICE (Immigration and Customs Enforcement) gonna come and get me?" He admits he's incredibly concerned about his dad's health, but says Suge's a fighter. and he's always going to be alright.

Messi scores record 8th Champions League hat-trick
The Brazilian has started the season in fine fashion with a goal and an assist to his name in the league. Three times, Messi has hit hat-tricks in his opening game.

Previously, Knight had been sentenced to five years' probation after pleading no contest to assaulting two rappers in 1995.

Knight was the one driving the vehicle the night that Shakur was murdered in a drive-by shooting in 1996.

Knight was released from prison in April 2001.

Philippines: Homes and incomes top concerns after deadly typhoon
Hurricane Florence Makes Landfall in North Carolina, US: Here Are 8 Pictures That Show Effect of The Natural Calamity . Dozens of residents sought shelter during the storm on Saturday despite warning it was unsafe .

David Kenner, an attorney affiliated with Knight's Death Row Records, said after Knight's arrest that he was not guilty. Knight was indicted for making criminal threats in August 2014.

Latest News